Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hello friends & fans,

I cant thank you enough for all the continued support I get every day from everybody, all the comments on all my sites, the many new myspace friends, the many views I get all day on my youtube videos....thank you so much,

just a reminder please tune in to Americas Next Top Model on Wednesday September 9th
8-9pm and see ME(Diva Davanna) lol, I will be doing my guset appearance on the show,

I cant thank Tyra Banks enough for this HUGE & BIG chance for me in my modeling career.

to all the little girls that like to follow me & what I do, I will say it takes lots of hard work and practice, so keep up the hard work & practice, practice !!!!

thank you,
your friend Diva Davanna
www.divadavanna.com
davanna@divadavanna.com

No comments:

Post a Comment